What is a Trigger?
A Trigger is a setting that "triggers" the opening and closing of Shortcuts. You define a trigger off of Label Data.
How to Create a Trigger
1. Navigate to the Settings area within a project.
2. Click on the Tagging Setup Tool
3. Select Triggers
4. Click + to Add a new Trigger
5. Select the Tag that contains the label, what Label, and which Label Values
In the above example, we are selecting anytime the Shots Event has a Result of Made 2, Made 3, or Turnover.
6. When the Trigger criteria is met, the next step defines what shortcuts should be opened and closed. Start entering the name of the Shortcuts and select the correct shortcuts.
In the example above, we are triggering the Offense Shortcut to Close and triggering the Defense Shortcut to Open