- Our biggest feature and workflow enhancement in Vision 3.5.0 is the Tag Review option added to the Tag tab. This allows users to see a Tag history, ordered from most recent to oldest, including Label Group data without leaving the Tag tab. This is particularly useful in allowing users to add any missed Label Group Values, correct any values as needed, comment on Tags, update the Star Rating, or Trim/Extend clips on the fly. Vision 3.5.0 uses this same functionality to enhance the hover window on the Tag timeline as well.
- The new button for Tag Review lives in the top bar between Tagging and Player Minutes.
- Activating Tag Review will reveal the Tag History, showing Tags and Label Group data with "--" to denote any Label Groups missing values.
- Clicking on a Tag in the history will show the Tag Review pop out window for that Tag, while leaving the main video window untouched. This allows users to let the main video window run (for example, during a timeout) while using the Tag Review video window to inspect the selected play. With this feature, users who are live logging will never lose track of when action is about to start again after a stoppage of play, ensuring a quick transition back to live logging.
- This same functionality exists in the hover window when leaving the mouse on a jelly bean of a Tag in the timeline.