How to Select Video for Tagging
- Under 'Event Clips' select the Full Video that you want to view from the drop down menu.
How to Expand the Timeline Area
- Click the orange dot above the Timeline View and drag to resize the Timeline area.
How to Navigate the Timeline Area
- In the bottom right corner of the Timeline Area, click and drag the the pointer left to zoom out or right to zoom in.
The mouse must be over the Timeline Area.
On the Mac Trackpad, two finger scroll to the right to move the Timeline Area to the right.
On the Mac Trackpad, two finger scroll to the left to move the Timeline Area to the left.
How to View Tagged Videos while Tagging
- Hover over the Tag in the Activity Timeline area and a video of the Tagged clip will populate. Press the space bar to play/pause this video.
- To change the video hover delay time select Vision from the Vision menu bar at the top of your Mac computer and then select Preferences.
- Beside 'Default Video Hover Delay', type in a number (in seconds) to set the Default Video Hover Delay time.
How to Trim Tags in the Timeline
Move the mouse to the beginning or end of a tagged clip in the Timeline area, the mouse will turn into two vertical bars.
Click and drag to trim the clip.
- Double click a Tag in the Timeline area to edit the Tag.
Article is closed for comments.