How do I view a Playlist or a Section?
Click the Tag from the Project Summary column to populate a Playlist that has all clips associated with that Tag. To play all clips from start to finish, click the play button beneath the Video Window.
To play a single clip, click the specific clip or row in the Playlist and press the play button beneath the Video window.
How to do rearrange the order of my Clips?
Click the clip from the Playlist that you want to move and drag it to the new desired position within the Playlist or drag it into any Tag in the Project Summary Column to add the clip to another Playlist.
How can I duplicate Clips?
From the Playlist, right click on the clip and select Duplicate.
How do I Flag Clips?
You can create or remove Flags through the following methods:
- Click the clip from the Playlist and press CTRL + F.
- Right click on the clip from the Playlist and select Add Flag.
- Click the space in the Flag column from the Playlist that corresponds with the clip.
You can then sort by Flags by clicking the Flag Header in the Playlist. You can also select all already flagged clips quickly by clicking the button above the Flag Header. To copy all Flagged clips, right click on any clip in the Playlist and select 'Copy Flagged...'. From the pop up menu, click the Tag where you would like to copy the flagged clips to.
How do I copy Clips?
Click to select the clip that you want to copy and then right click and select 'Copy Selected'. From the pop up menu, click the Tag where you would like to copy the flagged clips to. To select multiple clips at once, hold cmd on the keyboard and click multiple clips.
How do I sort my clips Alphanumerically?
- Click on the Flag Header from the Playlist to sort the Flag Column by flagged and non flagged clips
- Click on the Name Column Header from the Playlist to sort Alphanumerically
- Click on the Tag Column Header from the Playlist to sort Alphanumerically
- Click on the Start Column Header from the Playlist to sort in game order
- Click on the Duration Column Header from the Playlist to sort by time
- Click on the Rating Column Header from the Playlist to sort by Stars
- Click on Comments Columns from the Playlist to sort Alphanumerically
How do I adjust the star rating?
From the Rating column in the Playlist, click a star to add or remove a star rating for an associated clip.
How do I create Private comments or Public comments?
From the Private or Public comments column in the Playlist, click the clip (row) you want to create a comment for and then click the cell for the Private or Public comments for the associated clip and hold for 2 second. Once prompted, type in a comment.
To move a private comment to public to be used for an overlay or vice versa, click to select the clip that has the private or public comment. Right click and select 'Move Private/Public Comments to Public/Private' or 'Copy Private/Public Comment' depending on if you want to move or copy the comment.
How do I change the Play back properties of the Playlist?
- Click the button to change the playback properties of your playlist. To repeat the selected clip, click this button until 'Single' is selected. To play only the selected clip, ensure 'None' is selected. If you want to play all clips after the selected clip, ensure 'All' is selected.