- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater)
Vision 3.1.0 Release Notes
- Label Data Overlays - Users can now select, on a per Tag basis, Label Groups to display as text overlays on the Analyze and Organize tabs. Users can also determine whether or not to show Label Group data or Global Label Group data as overlays as well. This is set in the Settings -> Tag section and App Preferences respectively. Note: in the future, we will be adding the ability to show a header in the Overlay allowing users to show the Label Group name in the overlay as well.
- Analyze Tab - the ability to display Tag Duration as a field in Vision.
Reminder from Vision 3.0.0 Release Notes
- Triggers - Users will notice a new tab on the Settings -> Tagging Setup screen labeled "Triggers" in Vision. This allows users to set up Label Group data to affect Shortcuts while Tagging in the application.
- For Example. When logging an Offense Interval, I would like to set up a Shot Event Tag to log all of my player shots. I know that certain Result Label Group Data will always close my offense (Made 2 and Made 3). With that in mind, I can have my Shot Event Tag close my Offense interval and open my Defense Interval Shortcut via the settings below. Please call/email support with any questions or help setting this up.
- Fixed an issue that could cause plays with Annotations that are run through QuickTime Export to be off by a frame.
- Fixed an issue with DVR capture where pausing capture could cause the video player to show a pause frame when returning to Live.
- Fixed an issue where certain images would not copy into Title Slides.
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org