Minimum computer requirements to run Vision
Operating System Required
- MacOS High Sierra – 10.13
- MacOS Mojave – 10.14
- Minimum 16 GB RAM for live capture is recommended
- Minimum 8GB RAM for non live capture is recommended
- Minimum i7 Processor for live capture is recommended
- Minimum i5 Processor or MacBook Air for non live capture is recommended
Installing the Vision Application
Navigate to your registration email that contains the Vision software download link.
Click the "Vision Build" link to run the download.
Once the zipped Vision software file is downloaded, click on the download to expand the zipped folder.
Follow the prompts to move the Vision Application to the Application folder or manually drag and drop the Vision Application into the Application folder.
- To move the Vision Application from the Applications folder into your Desktop Dock, open the Applications Folder and click and drag the Vision Application into your Dock.
How to Open the Vision Application
- Launch the Vision App by double clicking the Vision icon from your Applications Folder or your Dock.