ATTENTION: Users wishing to Publish Content to the Vision Mobile App please be aware that as of September 1, 2021 the Legacy Mobile will be deprecated and you need to migrate over. To do so, please contact Support to begin the On-Boarding process. See the link below to start that process!
Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- Vision 5.2.0 (24415) (macOS)
- Athlete Mobile Build 1.10.0 (iOS)
- Big Sur (11. or greater)
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 5.2 Release Notes
- Support of New Share feature to publish to Catapult Vision Athlete App !
- The Status Application launches with Vision and will display any export work being conducted, the status of the work and the history of published/exported items.
- Users can now publish to specific users & groups through the new Share Tab within Vision 5.1
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Vision Athlete App Account set up. As of 9/1/21 the legacy app will no longer work!
- Exporting to Quicktime has been moved to a background processing job allowing Vision users to continue to work within the Application while an export is running.
- Support for Updated Wyscout XML Importing
- QT Export of Clips with Static Annotations resulting in black frames
- Crashes caused by a delete of a Playlist or Section in the Organize Tab
- Ability for the user to Publish or Export media that was dragged into an existing playlist
- Error "asset not found on server message" for legacy publishing of playlists
- Licensing error when the network wifi connection fails or changes, preventing a user from launching Vision.