ATTENTION: MacOS Mojave (10.14.x) is no longer supported.
Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- Big Sur (11. or greater)
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 5.0.0 Release Notes
- Support of New Share feature to publish to Catapult Vision Athlete App !
- Users can now publish to specific users & groups through the new Share Tab within Vision 5.1
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Vision Athlete App Account set up.
- Exporting to Quicktime has been moved to a background processing job allowing Vision users to continue to work within the Application while an export is running.
- The Status Application launches with Vision and will display any export work being conducted, the status of the work and the history of published/exported items.
- Ability for the user to Publish or Export media that was dragged into an existing playlist
- Error "asset not found on server message" for legacy publishing of playlists
- Licensing error when the network wifi connection fails or changes, preventing a user from launching Vision.