ATTENTION: MacOS Mojave (10.14.x) is no longer supported.
Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- Big Sur (11. or greater)
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 5.0.0 Release Notes
- Shortcut Sets - Vision 5.0.0 introduces a new feature which allows a project to contain multiple Tagging Shortcut Template Sets. This allows users to change Tagging Setups on the fly in the Tag tab.
- For example: If a Video Analyst/Coordinator is responsible for logging every game action, but a coach is only responsible for a subset or different set of Tags, each can accomplish their workflow without having every single Tag Shortcut shown at once on the Tag tab.
- In the Settings Tab, within the Shortcut settings section of Tagging Setup, there is a new drop down menu for Active Shortcut Set. This will be 'default' within each new project. Users can create new Shortcut Sets by selecting 'new' to the right of the drop down menu.
- Creating new Shortcut Sets allows users to alter the properties of a Tagging Setup's shown shortcuts for the desired tag(s) and change the shortcut properties (Hotkeys, etc.).
- Users can continue to add new sets or delete the current set in the drop down.
- Within the Tag tab users can select the desired Tag Shortcut Set via the keyboard icon (highlighted) in the upper right of the tag window.
- Users can also identify the in-use Shortcut Set as the set name is displayed above the Tag Shortcuts (highlighted).
- Users see the list of sets they have available in any project and toggle between them from the Tag Tab
- Cleaned up a bit of code that could cause an issue when renaming Categories/Tags.
- Fixed an issue that could cause orphaned Label Groups to show in new projects built from a Tagging Template.
- Fixed an issue that Allowed Animated annotations to be extended beyond the duration of the play.
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.x) is no longer supported!
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com