ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- Big Sur (10.16 or greater)
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater) Mojave support will soon be fully removed.
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 3.7.1 Patch Release Notes
- This patch release addresses the following issues
- Memory leak found during QuickTime Export process
- Potential for the application to lock up when switching tabs and running Playlist Builder
Vision 3.7.0 Release Notes
- Vision Transfer Files (VTF) Enhancements
- Vision 3.7.0 introduces functionality to export Events as a whole from projects. This allows users to send entire timelines to other users without needing to do this in a multi-step fashion.
- Also, if the destination project package does not have the video for an Event, Project, or Playlist exported to VTF, users can now choose to include the media in the VTF export package.
- Reminder of Release Notes from VTF Introduction in Vision 3.6.0
- Vision 3.6.0 introduces functionality to export either a snapshot of a package (includes all Settings: Tags, Labels, Shortcuts, Triggers, etc.) or a Playlist (also Section of Playlists) to share with other users. These export files can be imported for users to collaborate on projects remotely, instead of needing to be physically near for hard drive passing. The VTF files are typically small enough to email, dropbox, google drive, or weTransfer to other Vision users.
- For example, if a Video Coordinator gives a coach a copy of a project, that coach can create his or her own custom playlist (including any annotations, title slides, trims, comments, data changes, etc.), select it on the organize tab, then use the File -> Export -> Playlist to VTF option to create a VTF. That VTF can then be sent over to the Video Coordinator for import to then present that playlist in the next team meeting.
- Combine Events
- Users now have the ability to combine multiple events into a single event (timeline) on the Settings tab. For example, if a users has capture a game as Half 1 and Half 2, they can now select both halves and click the new "Combine Events" button. This will combine the highlighted events into a single event in a top to bottom order, retaining Tags and Label Group Data along a new single Event timeline. This ripples through the app to also show a single Event on the Analyze tab.
- Added preventative code around some rare crashes found internally.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the 2 key to be unable to be assigned as a keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when rewinding over play transitions in a playlist.
- Fixed an issue using a 4K secondary monitor for presentation mode that would cause the video to appear zoomed into a quadrant.
- Fixed an issue that would cause keyboard commands for FF/RW to stop working on the Tag Tab while tagging.
- Updated annotation color wheel to update on multiple clicks versus taking the color selected on the first click.
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org