ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater)
- Big Sur OS testing is underway and Mojave support will soon be fully removed.
Vision 3.5.1 Patch Release Notes
Vision 3.5.1 Patch Release fixes a number of bugs found internally as well as reported from the field
- Fixed an issue when running QuickTime Export containing mixed media formats.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the timeline on the Tag tab to not grow if a capture was paused then resumed.
- Fixed an issue which could result in a crash when changing the "Closed Reason" Label Group for Triggers.
- Fixed conditional formatting on Analyze tab that occurred when updating to latest FlexMonster version.
- Fixed an issue that could arise when publishing media to the Athlete app if internet connection was unstable.
Vision 3.5.0 Release Notes
macOS Support Update
- Vision 3.5.0 will no longer launch on High Sierra. Please update to one of the supported OS version mentioned above.
- Vision 3.5.0 now prompts users to accept a EULA to activate the software. This is a one time occurrence when launching/activating the license for Vision. The only time users will see this beyond the initial activation will be if anything changes. The EULA can also be found attached to this article.
- Elite Tag Update
- Vision now remembers any custom set user sizing of the Elite Tagging area. This allows users to set their Tag Shortcut and Label Group Value entry sizes once and prevents the app from resetting them, forcing the users to resize again after relaunching the application.
- Tag Review
- Our biggest feature and workflow enhancement in Vision 3.5.0 is the Tag Review option added to the Tag tab. This allows users to see a Tag history, ordered from most recent to oldest, including Label Group data without leaving the Tag tab. This is particularly useful in allowing users to add any missed Label Group Values, correct any values as needed, comment on Tags, update the Star Rating, or Trim/Extend clips on the fly. Vision 3.5.0 uses this same functionality to enhance the hover window on the Tag timeline as well.
- The new button for Tag Review lives in the top bar between Tagging and Player Minutes.
- Activating Tag Review will reveal the Tag History, showing Tags and Label Group data with "--" to denote any Label Groups missing values.
- Clicking on a Tag in the history will show the Tag Review pop out window for that Tag, while leaving the main video window untouched. This allows users to let the main video window run (for example, during a timeout) while using the Tag Review video window to inspect the selected play. With this feature, users who are live logging will never lose track of when action is about to start again after a stoppage of play, ensuring a quick transition back to live logging.
- This same functionality exists in the hover window when leaving the mouse on a jelly bean of a Tag in the timeline.
- Fixed an issue that caused QuickTime Export to show a red frame at the start of exported video
- Fixed a couple issues using the color wheel to select colors throughout the app
- Fixed a few small issues with Title Slides setting text and colors
- Fixed a couple rare crashes found testing internally before they could get to the field
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org