ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater)
- Big Sur OS testing is underway and Moajve support will soon be fully removed.
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 3.4.0 Release Notes
Tagging Setup Enhancements
- When creating new Tags, or editing existing Tags by double clicking them, users can now also create Shortcuts, create and assign Label Groups, and change Tag properties such as color, Category, and Show in Tagging, all from one screen. This will greatly reduce the amount of mouse travel and time spent setting up new Tagging Templates.
- Users can now set colors for Label Group values by selecting a single value, or a group, and double clicking to set color. This allows grouping Label Group values by type to also have a visual representation, making values easier to find when Tagging.
- New Annotation Types
- Spotlight - New Annotation card for Spotlight affect
- Free Draw - New Annotation card to Free Draw and save as a primitive
- Quick Comment - when viewing plays on either the Analyze or Organize tabs, users can use the keyboard shortcut option+enter to edit or add a private comment to the selected/viewing play.
- Fixed an issue where some cases would show the spacebar advancing through single select Label Groups when tagging
- Fixed an issue where some QuickTime Export jobs with annotations near start/end frames would fail.
- Fixed a Catalina OS issue where certain name changes to Triggers would not save properly when clicked outside of text entry box.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes dragging and dropping multiple items (Label Group Values, Tags, etc.) would not retain their list order.
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com