ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater)
Vision 3.3.1 Release Notes
- Export to Movie - Fixed an issue where certain annotations could cause a potential error with Export to Movie.
- Tagging - If no Global Label Groups are set in Settings, the Global Label Groups section will not be shown in Tagging, allowing for more area for user Tag Shortcuts.
Vision 3.3.0 Release Notes
- Quick Draw - When video is paused, users can now click and drag to do quick freehand drawing on any video player (Tag, Analyze, Organize). A right click or resuming playback will dismiss the drawing.
- Quick Zoom - While holding the Shift key on the keyboard, users can 2-finger swipe (scroll up/down) to perform a quick zoom on the video.
- On the Tag tab, video will stay zoomed in until zoomed back out.
- On the Analyze and Organize tabs, video will stay zoomed in until zoomed back out OR the playlist advances to the next play.
- While zoomed in on video, users can hold Shift and click and drag video around to Pan Video to follow the action, ensuring they never miss a minute detail.
- 2-Finger Scrub on Full Screen Video - users can now use the same 2-finger scrub mechanism on full screen video. Move the mouse over the video and swipe left/right to scrub video.
- Playlist Builder - Users now have the ability to enable the Playlist Builder on the Analyze tab.
- The Playlist Builder icon lives above the playlist, directly to the left of the Flag button
- Users will now find the Playlist Builder setup window in the Clip menu. This allows users to define a number of playlist and corresponding hotkeys to be used in the new tool.
- Once activated, the Playlist Builder will show columns corresponding to the user defined list of playlist. Either using the hotkeys or clicking in each play's designated radio button will add/remove plays from the user defined playlists on the Organize tab.
- Annotation Updates - All annotations that apply a primitive/shape (Player Icon, Player Link, Curved Line, Line, Polygon, Circle, & Text) now have a Style setting. This allows users to predefine the applicable settings for template, colors, speed, etc. on shapes in order to quickly select different styles without having to remember and reset them for each specific use case. For example, I can have Style 1 always use template Shader 1, Outer Color Blue, and Inner Color white to show Offensive players. I can then set Style 2 to always use template Shader 3, Outer Color Red, and Inner Color Yellow to show defensive players. These save dynamically, reducing the amount of clicks and time needed to adjust and apply them.
- Style 1 | Style 2
- Preferences Updates - The layout of the App Preferences have been updated to condense options into 2 tabs: General & Video.
- The General tab also now has the additional option for users to Maintain Selected Column or Select First Label when changing rows in a playlist.
- Fixed an issue where Analyze presets would not save if they contained certain special characters (main example from users was putting / in a name).
- Fixed an issue where title slide names would not update in the playlist.
- Fixed two issues that could lead to potential crashes.
- one found internally when hitting the Tab key on an empty Analyze pivot table
- one reported from the field that lead to a rare annotation export crash
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org