ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater)
Vision 3.2.0 Release Notes
- Triggers Updates - Users can now select a Tag for a Trigger assignment without the need to select a Label Group or Label Group Data to fire the Trigger. Additional Trigger updates as follows...
- Users can designate a Label Group as a "Trigger Closed Reason" Label Group. This will show all of the Trigger names as Label Group Data values that can be selected when tagging and will automatically be applied when a Trigger fires to close a Tag.
- Data flows across all Tags shared Label Groups when a Trigger fires. This reduces any need for "double logging" data across clips or needing to run the Copy Data from Parent Tags tool.
- Annotation Updates - All annotation primitives have updated adorner handles and target areas making them easier to select and manipulate. Also, if an edge is dragged off screen, an adorner will be placed on the edge of the video, allowing users to drag the edge back on screen, instead of deleting and starting over. Other usability updates to Annotations as follows...
- Users now have to click on the Transform primitive card in the Annotation panel to reselect the Transform and make adjustments. This prevents any errant clicks outside of other primitives from selecting the Transform and showing the grid.
- Transform is remembered across plays. This allows user to load a set of plays on one side of the area of play and use the same Transform across them without having to set the perspective each time.
- Player Link
- Player Link now supports up to 12 players/sides.
- The mask properties used to chromakey out portions of video have been moved to their own card, making it easier to clear and reset.
- Preferences Updates - The layout of the App Preferences have been updated to condense options into 2 tabs: General & Video.
- The General tab also now has the additional option for users to Maintain Selected Column or Select First Label when changing rows in a playlist.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Tags to not populate the Tagging Dialog window.
- Fixed an issue that could arise when attempting to Export to QuickTime where a frame would cause the export to stick and eventually fail.
- Added protective code to avoid a few rare crashes reported via app analytics.
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org