ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater)
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 3.0.1 Patch Release Notes
- QuickTime Export with Annotations - This patch build introduces a fix to an issue found when running a playlist through the QuickTime Export process that included Annotations.
Vision 3.0.0 Release Notes
- Triggers - Users will notice a new tab on the Settings -> Tagging Setup screen labeled "Triggers" in Vision. This allows users to set up Label Group data to affect Shortcuts while Tagging in the application.
- For Example. When logging an Offense Interval, I would like to set up a Shot Event Tag to log all of my player shots. I know that certain Result Label Group Data will always close my offense (Made 2 and Made 3). With that in mind, I can have my Shot Event Tag close my Offense interval and open my Defense Interval Shortcut via the settings below. Please call/email support with any questions or help setting this up.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to copy pictures into Title Slides after copying to clipboard
- Fixed an issue where the media timeline could get into a state where it would not update properly when changing plays in a playlist
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org