ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- MacOS Catalina (10.15 or greater)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.1 or greater)
- MacOS High Sierra (10.13.6) - this will be phased out in 2019
- In January, we will stop developing for MacOS High Sierra
- Users can still run the last build released that supports MacOS High Sierra, however, we will no longer be fixing any issues found that are MacOS High Sierra specific.
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 2.6.0 Release Notes
- Player Minutes Logging Tool - Users now have the ability to create a Category of Tags to be used for Logging Player Minutes in Vision. The 2.6.0 update adds a feature to the Settings tab of Vision where this Category can be selected to drive the Player Minutes Logging feature on the Tag tab. A brief overview/tutorial of this feature can be found here:
- Publish Updates - As we introduce Player Minutes to Vision, this was the perfect time to make our Publish to Cloud mechanism smarter on both the Vision side and the Cloud side. These changes have reduced the typical upload time for playlist to nearly 20% of the original time taken.
- On the Vision side - Vision now will search the clips to be uploaded to the cloud, cache which clips are common among playlists, and then only need to run them through QuickTimeExport once instead of multiple times for the same clips. Player Minutes has a massive impact on this, as at any given time, users will have multiple clips of long duration which are the same for multiple playlists.
- On the Cloud side - we are using a SHA1 to identify which clips have been published as well as some metadata around them. This information will be shared back to Vision so that if a user publishes a playlist with no changes to the clip duration's, the clips no longer need to run through the QTE process or be uploaded.
- Live Capture to Real Time - We have introduced an update allowing users to click on the ‘go back to live’ button during a Capture and actually see true live. Users can still scrub back in the timeline just as they can in builds previous to this update.
- Timeline Performance Enhancements - Optimizations have been made to the way the timeline presents data. Previously as VISION renders the graphics of all the individual timeline tags it is also creating in the background options for you to edit each individual tag. We have improved how this process works. This effectively cleans up issues that could occur with sluggishness in Vision once users got thousands of plays on a timeline in a project.
- Usability Updates - While tackling larger issues, we have also taken into account some usability updates that we have heard requested...
- VISION now stores the position of the video when you jump between games in your project
- We have resolved a bug that disabled some of the possible hot keys.
- Annotations now clear fully before any new clips plays
- Hot key/key command bug has been fixed
- All known macOS Catalina bugs have been addressed
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org