ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
Supported macOS Note: DO NOT UPDATE TO Catalina at this time
- macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)
- macOS Mojave (10.14.1 or Greater)
- Testing is underway for macOS Catalina (10.15). Please refrain from updating your macOS to Catalina, as we have internally found some issues specific to macOS 10.15.
- Projects are not updating on the home screen
- There are digital signing issues which prompt users to allow the app every launch
- It has been reported that various video apps have experienced performance issues (lag to responsiveness) and Vision is affected by this as well.
Vision 2.5.0 Release Notes
- Export to SportsCode XML - Users now have the ability in the File -> Export menu to select SportsCode XML. This allows users to export Tag and LabelGroup data for a chosen Video Event (timeline) to then import to SportsCode for reporting or OpenField for analysis
- Updates to the Clip Bump Tool - Users now have the ability when using Clip -> Bump Tags to select a more granular subset of Tags to bump along the timeline. Users can bump by Categories and Tags OR by Tag Source (Opta, SecondSpectrum, Synergy, etc.). The added benefit of this is that users can now also delete Tag Instances by Clip Source as well using Tag -> Delete Clips.
- Updates to the Analyze Tab - Users now have the ability to export the Grid, Graph, and Chart visualizations to CSV, PDF, or Image from the Analyze tab.
- Fixed an issue regarding an errant keystroke sometimes being added to Label Group data when tabbing through Label Groups in a playlist view
- Fixed an issue specific to steps using an undo function that would sometimes crash the application
- Fixed an issue that could be hit when trimming plays
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com