ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)
- macOS Mojave (10.14.4)
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
Vision 2.4.0 Release Notes
* Automatic updates to Vision have been added | Vision will prompt you on launch when a new version is available. If you’ve ignored the update, you can always check for it under the Vision app menu.
* Playlist Bookmarks have been added | Playlist Bookmarks allow users to select a playlist on the Organize tab and, using the Organize app menu -> Create Bookmark File, create a shortcut to the playlist that will launch Vision to the playlist in full screen mode for presentation.
* Linking Tags for Data Copy has been added | In Vision, users can set up a Parent/Child relationship among Tags in order to copy Label Group Data from the Parent Tag down to the Child Tag. In the Settings tab -> Tags, users can now select a Child Tag and map a Parent Tag to it – also selecting common Label Groups for data to copy. Once this relationship is set, if Vision sees Parent and Child Tags overlapping on the timeline, the user can select Copy Data from Parent Tags in the Tag app menu to perform this action for the currently loaded video on the Tag tab.
* Annotations are now carried over when copying plays to new/existing playlists
* Fixed a bug where altering playlist names was not always sticking
* Fixed a bug where pre-roll and post-roll times were cleared out when clicking in the cell
* Fixed a bug where Vision would crash when adding Label Group data to single and multi select lists on the Organize tab if none existed when logging
* Fixed a bug where Synergy clips were found to be getting offset incorrectly
* Fixed a bug where certain CSV files were unable to import
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org