ATTENTION: Builds are not backwards compatible. Please update all Macs to the same version to transfer Packages between computers.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)
- macOS Mojave (10.14.4)
Catapult Vision Quick Start Guide:
• Elite functionality on the Analyze tab is here! Full control over the Pivot Table on the Analyze tab allowing users to nest criteria on the X/Y axises and offering access to charts as a visual representation of the data being studied
• Minimum duration of clips enforced - users can no longer create 0 duration clips, which was causing a visual issue on timelines in the Analyze and Organize tabs
• Changed the wording of “Enum” to “Single Select Label” and “List” to “Multi-Select Label” on the Label creation section of Settings
• Added functionality for users to “quick add” Labels to Single Select and Multi-Select labels while Tagging
• Added user preference to view Comments before Label Groups in playlist views (Analyze and Organize tabs)
• Fixed a display issue where the timeline playhead indicator line was not visible on newly created categories while tagging
Contact your Catapult Sports representative for your license key.
If you are new to Vision, or just want more info, please check out the Getting Started with Vision checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org