- With the release of Vision 1.3.0 we introduced some new annotation tools including the ability to create Player Icons that animate.
- Player Icons are an evolution of the old "draw a circle around a guy" way of highlighting key players on video.
- The Player Icon in Vision allows user to set a mask on their effect. The mask acts as a Chroma Key to make the icons appear beneath players as opposed to statically laying on top.
- In the example below, you can see that the player circle appears to be beneath the Point Guard with his motion layered over the play.
- Every annotation acts as a "stop on teaching point".
- Annotations animate on the phone until playback has resumed.
- Currently, we are unable to burn this into video during the QuickTime Export Process but we are contuing to work on that process.